Industrial safety helmet - PRODUCT ADVANTAGES:
- the robust thermoplastic shell and the inner shell made of shock-absorbing, extruded polystryol ensure good protection against impacts.
- comfortable fit and great adjustment thanks to the height and width adjustable Disk-fit Vario System.
- The CASCO-Loc, placed on the side, allows quick one-handed opening of the helmet buckle. No risk of skin clamping when buckling helmet.
- helmet fits contactless on head for increased thermal dissipation and comfort
- Approved for the standards EN397+A1:2013 (industrial safety helmets)
- Winter interior is available in water-repellent Nomex material or in a purely warming version under accessories
- Period of use: 8 years from the date of production
- Sizes: M = 56-59 cm, L = 59-63 cm
- Weight: size M = 520 gr
Art.Nr: 09.3372.L85.68 € zzgl. gesetzl. MwSt.
Art.Nr: 09.3370.L85.68 € zzgl. gesetzl. MwSt.
Standards and approval
The helmet shown here is a safety product of the CASCO brand and is manufactured according
Complies to the industrial safety standard
All spare parts are intended solely for use with the CASCO PF 100 Rescue helmet and are components of the EC type examination. - More spare parts on request