Biathlon World Championships: 3rd place for Norway
Foto: ©NordicFocus

At the opening race of the Biathlon World Championships in Oslo, the Norwegian team won the first medal. With 10 reloads and 14.4 seconds deficit the mixed relay with Tarjej and Johannes Boe won the bronze medal.


Tarjei in an interview: I'm "90% satisfied with the bronze medal, and the remaining 10% I will do next week!"